Derek Jay Buchanan Posted July 2, 2016 Report Posted July 2, 2016 https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13322194_1044872515596851_1106270700946616662_n.jpg?oh=6a5a640a7b1675fa1cddeb15a29cdb4d&oe=57EC3928 I am wanting to build something like this but can not find any info. Size - Does not matter (2 seater Mountaineer gutted) I have (6) 8" mid bass (2) 6" 3 way component (2) 5.25 3 way component AND 1 hybrid 15" Sundown Audio ZV3 Soft materials using DB Platinum Series 15 hardware I will be running 2000 watts rms
Joe X Posted July 2, 2016 Report Posted July 2, 2016 You need to measure t/s parameters for the custom sub in order see if it will work in a 4th bandpass and to design a box for it, anyways, on the pic, that sub firing directly at the port in some cases can cause issues, you may want to get feedback for your box elsewhere.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.