Jump to content

1968 Pontiac Firebird Convertible Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the comments. Finally got this thing out of my shop. Going to get back onto my firebird. Also ordered an fbody oil pan for my ls swap. Put rim spacers on the rear of my nova as well. Loving the stance. More pics of the Ford.

20161102_165950_zpssidc6gve.jpg

20161102_170014_zpsqpkjt32e.jpg

Had to repair the tailgate as well. It was holey with bondo. Installed a replacement piece

20161109_113649_zpsua1is1ad.jpg

20161109_143100_zpsc00r9eam.jpg

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yea I'm real close to firing it. Need to run modulator line from the trans to the carb. New fuel line.

I'll be back on it after the holiday.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Nice Bird bro. You've done a awesome job on it, my good friend in high school had one. Good times in that car

Posted

That means a lot. Thanks David. It's been many years since I've been on here. Just sharing projects. I can't wait for this thing to rip up some pavement.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

20161127_172037_zpsclaubl0l.jpg

Took the bumper assembly apart and dropped the pieces off to get blasted. Should be back today or Monday at the latest. Should get anew alignment soon as well

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Got the f body oil pan and pick up tube mounted on my ls motor. Getting ready for a test fit in my nova.

20161201_151318_zpsz2rwdwf8.jpg

Yeah buddy.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Got parts back from blasting. Got them coated with bk05. It's cold but with a bucket of warm water to heat the paint cans up.

20161206_115915_zpspvl30qhr.jpg

20161206_122630_zps0wet345y.jpg

20161206_115920_zpsozjt7e51.jpg

20161206_123702_zps774xrqs4.jpg

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...