Second Skin Audio

Need help for a box design Orion HCCA 12

Hello guys,

I used to get designs from Ram, but he's no longer in business.

Who can help me ?

I need a design for a new box.

The sub is an Orion HCCA (latest one, 2500 w rms).

Tha car is a 206 Peugeot, it's small hatchback car.

Ampifier : Crescendo BC 2000

Max dimensions : 35 x 40 x 90 cm

13.78" x 15.74" x 35.43" or 13" 3/4 x 15" 3/4 x 35" 2/5

I want a L port, with a 34 Hz tuning. Goal is loud, musical, not only focus on the lows. It's not a burp setup at all.

Sub up, port up.

Thanks

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Bump for help.

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I'm willing to pay, if need be. My Paypal is ready.

I'm not looking for free design.

Hello guys.

I tried to come up with something.

What do you think about it ?

External dimensions : 15.75" x 13.78" x 30"

Port : (12.3" x 3.2") x 30.71" 30.71" in the box, it got to be an L port !

That should be 2.4 cu Ft @ 35 Hz, with 39.49 sq inch of port area.

I did the following a little while ago but didn't get the chance to post it as with the other thread I just replied to. It uses 18mm wood which is commonly found thickness where metric units are used.

Here is the suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 8 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

hcca.jpg

2PUSUDB_zps254b8403.jpg

Thank you very much.

You're da man !

Somebody will be extremely happy, very soon.

The builder is ok : he just told me that will fit in the 206 !

I tell you how we like it. I'm confident.

Thanks again. :good:

Archived