Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's a vid from a couple of weeks ago....this is maybe half on the knob.....still has a lot more to give :)

I'll get some more vids up when I can.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13562400_1727257600895523_2034159094_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjM4MSwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&rl=381&vabr=212&oh=d484e4c61d72f63244312b4dae5c322f&oe=578DB7B0

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Kf you can cross the border...there's a show you should come too on a couple weeks

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Truck is back up and running. One of the 9ks blew up but Andrew took care of me....setup the repair with Steve at Amp Medics who is top notch. Hoping I never have to use his services again but I would not trust anyone else with my equipment.

Anyway, rewired a few things, took it for a quick drive tonight, and it gets loud and hurts.

I'll try to get some vids up this weekend as long as the weather cooperates.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

How did you blow it?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Apparently vibration according to Steve. One of the buss bars was just flopping around in there.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Just realized I haven't posted in here in a little while. Considering making some changes but we shall see.......

Here's another vid in the meantime.....nothing too exciting......just seeing how voltage holds up at idle.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...