Today Is Really The Day (update, All 4 In, They Slam)

why did you get lost in my translation? This is a BLT topic right.

im curious as to what subs your speaking of copied a BTL. Not trying to be a smart ass at all, just have no idea which sub is a BTL "copy". I havent been as on my toes with goings on as normal.

Nice sub Steve. I personally like the new look. For people to go on magnet size, its sad.

It will perform, it will kick ass, and it will pave the way for a new line of audio IMO.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

im curious as to what subs your speaking of copied a BTL. Not trying to be a smart ass at all, just have no idea which sub is a BTL "copy". I havent been as on my toes with goings on as normal.

There are alot of subs out or coming out now that look like a old BTL. Scott wanted to make it so different that it will be obvious if its copied even a little. Sorry wasn't sure where you were coming from. Forums put you in defense mode for sure when your trying to help. No worries mane!!! I can't name names its not cool but you can tell CHINA from FI PAUL built. HEHE

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Guest MegaloManiac

Didn't read all the posts after meade posted the pics; but i must say Scott finally did it. He was talking earlier on ca.com on Nick's new Mag thread. When Nick was "braggin" about how shallow his new mags will be. an Scott came in and said he could make a BTL smaller than whats there now but his customers think bigger is better so he never pursued. But I guess he realized his customers arent dumb and prefer to save some space :)

Guest MegaloManiac

hmm i havent seen anything that "looks" like a BTL at all or even claims to have the performance of a BTL so this is news to me

I guess triple slugs, and a 12spoke baskets being used makes it copying :lol:

guess so, i kinda mess with alot of stuff thats out and i havent at all seen anything that compares. Guess since names are out of the question i can only wonder til a sub comes out or until us not in the know see something

No it don't make it copying these parts are avaliable to the market as a stock part no tooling needed. Slugs yea look the same its the gaps inside for the coil that tells the story. So if you look at pic's I can see where you wouldn't see this.

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...