• 2 weeks later...

Changed up the loading wall. It's 5" thick so 3/4" ply, 2x4's, then another piece of 3/4". The last layer of 3/4" is still getting glassed to the truck. I'll most likely add some 6" PVC to the opening for a nice roundover

42A73A70-3890-4EEE-B2A3-4057411EAC28_zps

C69D4881-F647-4DFE-9840-571AE7F295CA_zps

Picked up a couple of big 2-1/2" aluminum slugs to use for bracing for the sealed side. They're going to the machine shop tomorrow to get cut down, drilled and tapped so I can run big bolts into them

FEFB5F61-49FC-4F51-9FF7-80206703802C_zps

I'm trying not to. This box stands me like $600 so far and I still need another sheet of plywood, caulking, and PVC for the port. I don't want this thing to fail in any way shape or form

I'm trying not to. This box stands me like $600 so far and I still need another sheet of plywood, caulking, and PVC for the port. I don't want this thing to fail in any way shape or form

wow thats nuts. The most I had into an enclosure was like $100 and I gave the thing away. How do you plan on securing the box to the car? Seat belt bolts? Tuned in man!

Picked up a couple of big 2-1/2" aluminum slugs to use for bracing for the sealed side. They're going to the machine shop tomorrow to get cut down, drilled and tapped so I can run big bolts into them

image.gif?w=400&c=1

Archived