Cool! I just looked at the specs. It says the woofer is crossed over at 2khz and the tweeter at 4khz. Is this gap noticeable in the mid range as it looks like it would be missing? Everyone seems to think these sound good so it must not be an issue. This would be perfect for me to take to work if it were a little more rugged.

I never noticed an issue with my big one. But that cut off isn't a solid stop, it's a slow drop-off. And as the speakers get closer together say playing 3,000Hz they will both be playing it making up any difference in output.

And that's why I'm getting the "Model M" and getting the tough "Bedliner" exterior so I won't mind bringing it more places.

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Cool! I just looked at the specs. It says the woofer is crossed over at 2khz and the tweeter at 4khz. Is this gap noticeable in the mid range as it looks like it would be missing? Everyone seems to think these sound good so it must not be an issue. This would be perfect for me to take to work if it were a little more rugged.

Those numbers are electrical. Acoustical response will match up.

Congrats mr D'Amore on developing yet another amazing product. Next up: Model S with the ND91 and the Model XS with the ND65? :lol:

Those numbers are electrical. Acoustical response will match up.

Congrats mr D'Amore on developing yet another amazing product. Next up: Model S with the ND91 and the Model XS with the ND65? :lol:

I may or may not have hear rumors of a Model XL in the works. ;)

This dude gonna take all my money...... lol Worth it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

so when do you get it?

He said it should be at my house mid-August. I won't be home from Afghan till early/mid September.

Same thing happened with my custom painted DiamondBoxx L. He said it would take a few weeks, but I was a few months out so I didn't care.

Edited by DrewJones

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐