Sonic Electronix

Has anyone ever shopped at caraudiobargain.com ? Seen they sell a lot cheaper priced b-stocked sundown audio items and wondered if any of you guys have shopped there and how the customer service was. If you received your stuff on time. Any info would be straight up awesome

I bought a sa-18 from them,

When I got it I opened it up and discovered that the chrome was flaking off of the motor.

I contacted them and at first they basically called me a liar and told me there is no way that is possible then after two days of back and forth they finally said they would send me A new one if I sent the old one back and paid for the return shipping myself.

No way was I going to pay almost $100 to ship back a sub I paid $200 for to get a replacement, especially since it was their fuck up.

It was only cosmetic so I said fuck it and stopped dealing with them.

I personally will never do business with them again.

Long story short, you may or may not receive damaged goods and their customer service is bull shit at best.

And thats not even mentioning the multiple days I tried contacting them with no success.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

B-Stock is called that for a reason, it failed quality for an A rating due to many different things, but as long as the quality of the product remains most people overlook the cosmetic blemishes it has for a good deal.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Yea that's a bummer they screwed you over on that ordeal. They should've started with, send us the item back to be replaced and at there own expense. If they're a company that stands up for the product they distribute then they should've been more discrete with item descriptions on there site. I personally don't care how the magnet would look cosmetically if they're scratched here and there. It's b stock, and that says it all. I just want to make sure the items there pumping out is going to work mechanically 100%. Some of there markups are close to the retail price and others are a nice discounted price off. I was going to get 4 of the sa-10s and from brand new price around 209.99$ from eBay, to there advertised price of 167.99$ I could basically buy 5 for the price of 4 from woofersetc. That's if they were 100% mechanically sound. But I'll definetly consider the opinions of others before I make any hasty decision. Might be better to be safe then sorry and buy them brand new.

B-Stock is called that for a reason, it failed quality for an A rating due to many different things, but as long as the quality of the product remains most people overlook the cosmetic blemishes it has for a good deal.

The sub I bought was marked as new and not b-stock,

I could have got a b-stock one for cheaper but that's not what I wanted.

I got a sub that was marked as new and it has cosmetic damage and they basically found a way out of having to replace it because they knew I wasn't about to pay return shipping on it to fix their fuck up.

So now I have a brand new sub that's going to rust because the chrome is flaking off.

For what it's worth another member here bought a pair of the same subs I bought and he had no issues with his at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

^^

Sorry, i thought you were saying you got a b-stock with chrome plating that flaked off.

Now that is some shady shit right there imo, and if your going to sell a-stock and send b-stock they should have made it right.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived