Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

Still looking around for an amplifier to run 2 18's, think I've just about narrowed it down to a DC 7.5K or a B2 Audio M1S (which is 200$ cheaper). I know DC makes solid stuff but haven't seen as much in the way of how good B2 Audio is.

Any comments or experiences with B2 Audio are more than welcome.

Why should I choose one over the other?

Posted

No versus threads please

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 905 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...