donpablo Posted August 12, 2016 Report Posted August 12, 2016 Anyone have some suggestions or has used something easy to learn. For pc of course 2015 F-150 Platnuim
Noel989 Posted August 12, 2016 Report Posted August 12, 2016 I started in windows movie maker? Now I use Adobe premiere. At first it looks hard but just take one step at a time and it won't be If you stay with premiere you won't have to "upgrade" or change software for a long time maybe never so might as well learn it now Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
donpablo Posted August 12, 2016 Author Report Posted August 12, 2016 So i checked out adobe premiere is that some thing you can only rent ? 2015 F-150 Platnuim
RooTxBeeR Posted August 12, 2016 Report Posted August 12, 2016 Sony Vegas, the best there is On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Noel989 Posted August 12, 2016 Report Posted August 12, 2016 Pretty much I think it's $10 a month Sony Vegas is another option I've never used it Those are the only ones I can think of right iMovie and final cut are for macs Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.