I don't know if this would be considered a vs thread, and if t is, mods forgive me and lock it up. So it's about that time that I start looking for a new car to lease. I'm taking the next few months to get very familiar with these cars. I do have a budget on what I want to spend on a car. Can afford to pay more, possibly, but as I get older I realized that cars just aren't as fun as they once were for me. With that said, I don't want to drive a boring ass car as a DD. My last lease was a Kia Soul, and I absolutely loved it. Great has mileage, and it was an absolute tank for what it was. Now to the good stuff. My original plans were to pick up an awd q50 rs400. I tried to get as much info as possible on this thing, but I'm sure there are things I've missed as I try to cram as much info on this car as possible. Up until a couple weeks ago, idk what the hell I was doing, I came across a cadi ats-v. I went to go check it out this weekend, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I didn't drive it because I knew it would swing me in the cadis direction. I've read that there seems to be drive train issues with the cadi,so that kind of scares me. Keep in mind that this will be a lease, maybe a good thing because it will make me think twice about mods. Both come with TT v6s and I think both are some nice cars. Is here any GM/Nissan guys out there that can chim in on this and specifically give me the cons to both vehicles? Thanks fellas

Ps, sorry for the typos

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Do you need awd. If not the answer is easy to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Do you need awd. If not the answer is easy to me.

I don't need it, but I do prefer to have it. I converted my awd tbss to rwd and I kind of regret it. Now I know why you fell in love with the ats-v. It's a hell of a ride man.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

The need for awd is why I don't have one right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived