Lanzar Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 Hi Guys I was wondering if it was possible for someone out here to do a Bench test of the Lanzar 6000D Amplifier. Some say the Amplifier will not output 6000 rms at 1 ohm others say its CEA so will do that or more... so im a little confused.... Please can someone do the test and upload a video if possible or just post the results? Thanks Guys/Girls
RainStryke Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 If you have one, you could request for someone that has a AD-1 or AMM-1 to do it at the cost of you shipping it to them and back to your self when it's completed... Otherwise, you probably won't see a dyno on that lanzar anytime soon.
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 I would like to see that too. I have a 4001D and have always wondered what it does. If you got a 6000 you could probably send it to Big D. There is not a big following here for the Lanzar products because there are so many other amps in that price range. The Korean made amps seem to be what most people buy. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Lanzar Posted September 2, 2016 Author Report Posted September 2, 2016 yeah I guess so... problem is my amp is are not giving me enough power - so im wondering if its box rise that's killing it or I need more battery power!
Lanzar Posted September 2, 2016 Author Report Posted September 2, 2016 speaking of other amps for that price range - can we have a few names? power output and prices?
SkarredSierra Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 Ct sounds has some great prices on refurbed amps on ebay. Skar audio, sundown, and ampere audio are a few other brands u may search for. Dbr electronics has refurbed sundown amps for a discounted price.
bighossf150 Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 I had one in my old build years ago, it did a 151 on 2 18s clipped to hell and back, set the gains clean with a dd1 and it did around a 146. Did the same thing with a bc3500 and it did a 149 with the gains set clean. So IMO it makes power, just dirty. Oh and I got rid of it because a cap fell off the board Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.