Sundown Audio

Need help with my amp

alibaba

You know what...I thought I read somewhere that they weren't strappable, and I immediately thought it was similar to Rockfords BD-sync (or whatever it's called) where the amplifiers still operate independently, the settings are just controlled by the master. I was wrong about that though, it looks like they are strappable. Sorry about that, my bad!! :drinks:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You know what...I thought I read somewhere that they weren't strappable, and I immediately thought it was similar to Rockfords BD-sync (or whatever it's called) where the amplifiers still operate independently, the settings are just controlled by the master. I was wrong about that though, it looks like they are strappable. Sorry about that, my bad!! :drinks:

All good brotha...lets just hope he doesn't run both said amps together...

thank u guys for all of ur input so far this is wat ive gathered, the input output rca on the usx amp act like a switch for master/slave, would have to hook up corrcectly + from master amp to +sub then + slave amp to -sub, both negatives on amps will not be used. and obviously both amps have to have this MLT feature or damage to amps will occur........off to looking for an MLT amp FML :fool: . thanks guys i appreciate the input.

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Taramp HD2500 for mid range

4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets

Archived