Jump to content

Need help on voice speakers


Quanie

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, so I need some serious help on some voice speakers. I see beyma and Evan that everyone is use in a voice box. I'm looking for something different (not trying to be like everyone else)that can keep up with those brand. My box will have 2 super tweets, 1 horn, and 2 10" voice speakers. Thanks a million.

Posted

Hello everyone, so I need some serious help on some voice speakers. I see beyma and Evan that everyone is use in a voice box. I'm looking for something different (not trying to be like everyone else)that can keep up with those brand. My box will have 2 super tweets, 1 horn, and 2 10" voice speakers. Thanks a million.

Are you putting them in a chuchero box? You should check out CT Sounds. We don't make 10" yet but we have super tweeters and 8" Pro Audio

www.ct-sounds.com

Posted

You need some DJ mids like Electro Voice or Seismic Audio.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Sorry guys thought I would get my reply's by email. But yes it's a chuchero. Very popular in new York.

Posted

prv , ev , massive audio , ds18, mclaren

beyma are hard to beat. how many whats u running 1k or more?

One box with 2 10inch 2 super tweets and 1 horn driver.

Posted

Tweeters in the middle? What channel does the horn hook to right or left?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...