Jump to content

Need some opinions on these components


LoudPackRacing

Recommended Posts

Posted

The only ones I've heard were some focals and I didn't like there tweeters.

Were they entry level Focal ?

If you go the K series, it's another game !

I had a Focal set for 9 years, and I always loved it. The tweeters were not bad at all. Lots of talk about how they are bright, but I never had to complain. I used them with my pair of SEAS Prestige mids : great combo, on low power.

In such a big city like yours, you should find some serious audio shop around. They'll make you listen to some of their systems if you know how to ask.

Don't be afraid to buy locally.

From those you listed I would choose the reputable Hertz set, but I have never tried any of those brands !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

The only ones I've heard were some focals and I didn't like there tweeters.

Were they entry level Focal ?

If you go the K series, it's another game !

I had a Focal set for 9 years, and I always loved it. The tweeters were not bad at all. Lots of talk about how they are bright, but I never had to complain. I used them with my pair of SEAS Prestige mids : great combo, on low power.

In such a big city like yours, you should find some serious audio shop around. They'll make you listen to some of their systems if you know how to ask.

Don't be afraid to buy locally.

From those you listed I would choose the reputable Hertz set, but I have never tried any of those brands !

Yeah I believe they were the entry level brands.i have seen the SEAS prestige mids but running those would require me to get a crossover to run active and the ones I have been looking at are out of my price range at the moment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...