DLHgn Posted September 21, 2016 Report Posted September 21, 2016 Turn the knob all the way up then set the gains on your amp. This way you know that you won't be clipping when turned all the way up.
ThAnKm3LaT3R Posted September 30, 2016 Report Posted September 30, 2016 I use this remote with my Punch 1000 and it works great. I can turn it up if I want bass and I can turn it down if I don't want bass. Basically works like a volume knob for the bass amp and it won't override the gain you have set. http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/plc2
xpoppadaddyx Posted September 30, 2016 Report Posted September 30, 2016 I set the knob 3/4 ways up then set the gain on the amp. I get very little bass from my knob all the way down PEQ. 2002 Chevy Trailblazer (Build) 2013 Nissan Altima (Build) Poppa's YouTube Channel Poppa's FB Page Poppa's Instagram
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.