installing an equalizier

alibaba

k so im installing an equalizer and it might be a odd question but theres reasons behind it, can u install the EQ from the battery i have in the trunk? run power/ground from battery in the back n then take the rca's that go to the amplifier plug the in directly to the EQ n then from the EQ to the amplifier?

im just sick n tired of taking my dash apart.....in the past month or so i prolly took it apart like 15 times no joke prolly more any input would be appreciated, by the way the EQ is also a 9v line driver

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Taramp HD2500 for mid range

4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets

If it's a trunk mount EQ, sure you can do that. The downfall is not getting the higher driven signal from front to back. Otherwise it'll work fine. Best to use the same power and ground points that the amps are using.

Static drops are my bag.

If it's a trunk mount EQ, sure you can do that. The downfall is not getting the higher driven signal from front to back. Otherwise it'll work fine. Best to use the same power and ground points that the amps are using.

so in other words it wont sound as good or?

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

also there are 2 inputs on my eq, Input 1 n input 2,from my head unit which rcas do i hook up to the EQ, i just want to be able to control my subs from it for now

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

What kind of eq?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

You should probably read the directions that come with it. The second input could be an auxiliary input. Or it could have front and rear inputs. Maybe try one set and then the other to see what it does.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

How do you plan to use it for sub level if it's mounted in the trunk? not going to mount it in the trunk i was going to run the wires from my battery to the EQ n the rca's that go into the amp into the EQ then from the EQrun rca's to the amplifier....idk wtf im doin i just want this thing done as painless as possible man

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

Archived