installing an equalizier

alibaba

You should probably read the directions that come with it. The second input could be an auxiliary input. Or it could have front and rear inputs. Maybe try one set and then the other to see what it does.

there 2 inputs, Input 1 n Input 2, then there Sub Out, Front out and Rear Out, i reread the directions but it seems not to be clear on this

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Taramp HD2500 for mid range

4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets

not going to mount it in the trunk i was going to run the wires from my battery to the EQ n the rca's that go into the amp into the EQ then from the EQrun rca's to the amplifier....idk wtf im doin i just want this thing done as painless as possible man

Seriously? Is the amp in the trunk right now? You'd rather run two more sets of RCAs front to back than pull the HU back out?

Painless as possible is pull the HU back out and run short RCAs to the EQ, then use the current ones back to the amp.

Static drops are my bag.

not going to mount it in the trunk i was going to run the wires from my battery to the EQ n the rca's that go into the amp into the EQ then from the EQrun rca's to the amplifier....idk wtf im doin i just want this thing done as painless as possible man

Seriously? Is the amp in the trunk right now? You'd rather run two more sets of RCAs front to back than pull the HU back out?

Painless as possible is pull the HU back out and run short RCAs to the EQ, then use the current ones back to the amp.

FML il prolly end up doing that today but i swear its the last time im pullin that fucker out cuz on a Envoy its a pain in the ass n its a double din 7" so it just sucks man

thanks every1

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Don't pull the whole dash apart, just pop the headunit out. You can grab power right there.

in order to pull the HU out i have to pop the dash would be nice tho

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

Don't pull the whole dash apart, just pop the headunit out. You can grab power right there.

in order to pull the HU out i have to pop the dash would be nice tho

I guess I miss understood how your deck was installed. Seemed to me that you could just use the removal keys to pull the deck from the sleeve and then get to work on the eq install.

Archived