Big P Posted April 24, 2008 Report Posted April 24, 2008 pointed a gun at the hobos head, then tossed the gun, and shot some other guy down the street.. lol That was funny hahaha Quote
EricR Posted April 24, 2008 Report Posted April 24, 2008 i lol'd Boobies! Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Applejack Posted April 24, 2008 Report Posted April 24, 2008 yeah i love the retarded policeman skits, the dude that makes them has a bunch of other funny vids at www.mediocrefilms.com i like the panda one and the the asian show skits, fuckin hilarious Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
unknownuser200985 Posted April 24, 2008 Report Posted April 24, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IzL3zpU4E Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted April 24, 2008 Author Report Posted April 24, 2008 ^^^^^^^^ haha... classic one Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Torres Posted April 25, 2008 Report Posted April 25, 2008 why you tryin to cock block me holmes?? hahahaha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.