Sonic Electronix

I was thinking of part of my first system today, that i put in my '94 Ranger back in 2001 and i used an Alpine CDA-7873 (i think that was it) with the built in "60w x 4" v-drive amplifier pushing four MB Quart discus 5x7's and it sound amazing!

One feature the deck had was BBE sound processing and i remember it gave alot of life to sound i was getting from the set-up and i was thinking today what ever happened to that BBE feature, not sure if it's still around or not?

That deck got jacked from my truck a few years later (2005ish) and i kind of fell out of love with car audio until a few years ago now.

Just wondering if anyone else had any equipment with the BBE logo on it and if you felt the same way about it as me?

Do any manufacturer's still use it? their website has a lot of the big names listed as partners but i don't recall seeing it for awhile, not that i've gone out of my way to look for it.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Thanks for the info bassl0va i didn't do alot of looking around before i posted this topic.

I see they have an app on itunes, wonder if it would be 3.99 well spent? hasn't been updated for over a year and half though, i can imagine there might be issues

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived