i have a gmc jimmy 01 and got sum 20x9 rims with 35 series nitto neo gens. the front looks ok the gap with the tire and wheel well the back has a 2 or 3 inch gp looks like complete shit!!!! i want to lower the rear at least 2" to even the gap. i know there is drop block i was lookn at. its just gonna a temp thing till i can get up sum money to have it done right. how hard is it to put the blocks on??? i think i have a idea how it will work but could some one plz help me with this and how to do the install of the block thanks mario

to do blocks you will need longer u-bolts also, simple job though... if your leaf springs are over your axle blocks will actually lift your blazer, @ that point you will need whats called a flip kit which puts your springs under the axle which will actually lower your ride all by itself... what you wanna do is get some lowering shackles they are simple cheap and easy FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

On the blazer, all youll need is a 2 inch drop block to make it level with the front, if it is a 2 wheel drive model. Most block kits come with extended u-bolts and new nuts. In a nutshell, you just gotta jack up the rear end, unbolt the u-bolts, lift the rearend up enough to slide the blocks inbetween the axle and the leafs. And for the record, Blazers have the axle over the leafs. Got any specific questions, ask away

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

on the blazer you need ether a angled block or shims to correct the pinion angle its not an issue just call any of the larger air ride mail order places like FBI or AVS and they will get you what you need. As far as instillation is preaty simple and straightforward. The kit should come with destructions with preaty pictures.

• 1 month later...

i had 3inch blocks on my old 96jimmy. very easy to instal!!!!!

i instaled mine out in the parking lot of my old apartment complex. ;)

some penatrating oil, some open end wrenches or some DEEP sockets would also work....

i even kept my stock shocks which still worked great. they never blew.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

get a bigger system

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i had 6 15 L7s but couldnt in no way in hell fit them the box i have now takes up no shit 95% of my back end with the seat down. 22x38x49 total weight is 225lbs at least for a 20.57 cu/ft box made/w 3/4 mdf b4 displacement and subs. not including 120lbs of batts and 30lbs for amp 136 for subs..... 511 lbs is quite a bit of weight.

Edited by lil_italy773