2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

Obviously based on your response you don't care. Very evident. You know what would look badass...take it for a long drive off a short cliff. That would look pretty sweet! Carry on! Can't wait to see how this abomination turns out.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Obviously based on your response you don't care. Very evident. You know what would look badass...take it for a long drive off a short cliff. That would look pretty sweet! Carry on! Can't wait to see how this abomination turns out.

1985+Chevrolet+Camaro+I-ROC+Z28+Monster+

I'll drive off that cliff just need a few mods lol I saw a thunderbird with a small block 350 in it like this at a mud bogg once and the guy said he could climb mountains...

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

how the fuck are you going to put ladder bars on a car with a factory torque arm set up? plan on back halfing the car?

edit: Jesus Christ I just ready that bullshit parts list you have, thanks for the laugh.

lol ill build my ride for a fraction of yours and still wreck you on the circut. Quit talking shit, and work on getting your own ride faster. My dad is helping me and he builds nitromethane hotsaws and holds the world record for fastest cut in 20 something inch wood in morton washington. Not everyone can build a championship motor but anyone can go online and spend the cash and buy one. im not a drag racer im a drifter so quit your bitchen and get your ugly ass 4th gen z28 outta here

Ok so here we go, you are going to build a 377 small bock with twin turbos, super charger, a high revving cam between 6.25 and .650 cfm (what the fuck does that even mean?) and dual exhaust? Please explain how you are going to run headers with twins? So at first you wanted to add the system so you could add weight to it to pop some wheelies, now you are talking about back halfing the car to save weight. What the fuck does your dad building chain saws have to do with this mlk car you are talking about

Oh and check out my z28

20161004_174246_zpsqexn2qqw.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

^needs a rattle can paint job to compete man!! ?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

how the fuck are you going to put ladder bars on a car with a factory torque arm set up? plan on back halfing the car?

edit: Jesus Christ I just ready that bullshit parts list you have, thanks for the laugh.

lol ill build my ride for a fraction of yours and still wreck you on the circut. Quit talking shit, and work on getting your own ride faster. My dad is helping me and he builds nitromethane hotsaws and holds the world record for fastest cut in 20 something inch wood in morton washington. Not everyone can build a championship motor but anyone can go online and spend the cash and buy one. im not a drag racer im a drifter so quit your bitchen and get your ugly ass 4th gen z28 outta here

Ok so here we go, you are going to build a 377 small bock with twin turbos, super charger, a high revving cam between 6.25 and .650 cfm (what the fuck does that even mean?) and dual exhaust? Please explain how you are going to run headers with twins? So at first you wanted to add the system so you could add weight to it to pop some wheelies, now you are talking about back halfing the car to save weight. What the fuck does your dad building chain saws have to do with this mlk car you are talking about

Oh and check out my z28

20161004_174246_zpsqexn2qqw.jpg

lol this is so beautiful haha

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

ill chop the back half so i can fit a couple coolers full of beer in the trunk.... itll be my booze cruiser also headers with twins probs rip out firewall and put engine back farther but i shouldnt be telling you the secrets to win.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Archived