Speaker shopping these days

Toby Ratcliffe

Shopping for car audio has become a challenge now a days. So many brands, so many different prices and so many options. Its hard especially when you can hear them. You go by what other people say and the reviews online. Everyone has different liking. for example: crescendo mids might sound excellent for you. Might sound excellent for 5-10 people but might not sound great for you. Its very hard. Me my self am looking for a pair of mids for the front doors with some nice tweeters.

I have a set of those Sundown SD 6.5" components you spoke of earlier and have been very pleased with them.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Too bad they are too big. I really like them. Could always trim them down a little. I had to to get them to fit on my pillars how I wanted them too.

Location dependent, you could find someone with a SMD CC-1 to set your crossovers up for you on the amps.

I bought the CC-1 and on the first run, and have the DD-1 as well. I am ready to go for tuning.

Anyone had success with Skar? Their SPX-65C, looks like damn fine quality for not much jingle.

Damn those Skars do look great!

Too bad you didn't post this a month ago. I sold a pair of Sundown SA components for $75 to a guy here local. Woulda shipped them to you for that price.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived