Audio-Concepts Posted December 9, 2018 Author Report Posted December 9, 2018 4 minutes ago, ToNasty said: I had everything planned to a T until this conversation. Back to the drawing board Lol....if your looking more SQ based theres a few pages on FB that you can get great info....Strictly Sound Quality and Indiana Sound Quality I am on Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
ToNasty Posted December 9, 2018 Report Posted December 9, 2018 I dont have facebook. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Audio-Concepts Posted December 9, 2018 Author Report Posted December 9, 2018 4 minutes ago, ToNasty said: I dont have facebook. Well that negates that lol. I have a friend running full range in his SQ comp car and they sound great....no need for a tweeter. There are a few guys in the comp scene running the HAT full range with no tweeter and have had great results. So as long as tuning goes well you should be ok. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
ToNasty Posted December 9, 2018 Report Posted December 9, 2018 12 minutes ago, Audio-Concepts said: Well that negates that lol. I have a friend running full range in his SQ comp car and they sound great....no need for a tweeter. There are a few guys in the comp scene running the HAT full range with no tweeter and have had great results. So as long as tuning goes well you should be ok. My last truck i had hybrid 3 way active. I found i do like having a tweeter ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Audio-Concepts Posted December 9, 2018 Author Report Posted December 9, 2018 Just now, ToNasty said: My last truck i had hybrid 3 way active. I found i do like having a tweeter Well there you go then. Lol! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
BP1Fanatic Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 That sub enclosure looks NICE! Where are the rest of the pics? 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Audio-Concepts Posted December 13, 2018 Author Report Posted December 13, 2018 4 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said: That sub enclosure looks NICE! Where are the rest of the pics? enclosure is still as sits. with work and family and now the holidays free time to work on it are very minimal. but trust me when i get back on it i will be updating. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Audio-Concepts Posted December 28, 2018 Author Report Posted December 28, 2018 Performance updates in the coming days when the new parts come in. So stay tuned.... Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
ToNasty Posted December 28, 2018 Report Posted December 28, 2018 I was expecting something awesome ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Audio-Concepts Posted December 29, 2018 Author Report Posted December 29, 2018 On 12/28/2018 at 12:33 AM, ToNasty said: I was expecting something awesome Some long tubes and catless ypipe action! Audio progress is at a standstill till after the new year. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.