Reid841 Posted November 10, 2016 Report Posted November 10, 2016 I am currently looking to install a different set up in my 2012 Azera. I currently have 1 13w7 with a DDm2c. I want something with more cone area and deeper bass. I only want to spend 500 (total) for the woofer. I only have 5.45 cu ft (gross) so now I dont know rather to try 2 AQ HDC3 12's, 1 EMF Banhammer 15, or 1 AA Mayhem 15. Since I never had any experience with these brands, I'm looking for some insight on which would be a better choice for clean deep interior cabin bass. I have had my 13w7 for about 8 years now and want a change. I will be running the DDM2C on the new set up as well.
reedal Posted November 10, 2016 Report Posted November 10, 2016 hi, welcome to the forum. here are the rules: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules there are no versus threads SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
DubNDodge Posted November 10, 2016 Report Posted November 10, 2016 soundqubed is junk, fuck emf/sean, I'd definitely go AA '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Reid841 Posted November 10, 2016 Author Report Posted November 10, 2016 Sorry about the Thread reedal. I was thinking the AA due to the high sensitivity, high excusion, and wattage. I just dont want to downgrade from my 13.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.