2 Amps 1 Remote Bass Control.

or you could get a maxlink

http://www.maxxsonics.com/corporate/news_0...f_MAXXLINK.html

on my old amps a splitter would not work but i never had kicker, im sure you know what your talking about

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I don't think a maxxlink would work for what he wants.. would it? It would be good to have at the same time though
As a universal amplifier bridging module, Hifonics MXL-100 Maxx-Link™ permits interconnecting (a.k.a. linking) up to five amplifiers into a Master and Slave configuration. Now multiple amps (five mono-blocks or less) can be linked together to create one huge subwoofer amplifier output channel. A remote-mounted Level Control provides amp clipping indicators in addition to being a master gain device for the whole array of amplifiers.

plus i love the idea of having a clipping indicator up front

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I don't think a maxxlink would work for what he wants.. would it? It would be good to have at the same time though

the maxxlink would work perfectly

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module