William Hirst Posted November 17, 2016 Report Posted November 17, 2016 Someone please have some information about this amp the only details I can find are for PH10000W/D1 my one is PH10000W/2 just wondering if there are any differences besides the colour of the case mine is red this one is blue.MANY THANKS
audiofanaticz Posted November 17, 2016 Report Posted November 17, 2016 There is no such thing as a PH10000W/2. Just the PH10000w/D2 There is a PH1000W/2 though, and its a different amp, less power, and a 2 channel. /1 means 1 channel, /2 means 2 channel, /4 means 4 channel.
Repoman510 Posted January 12, 2017 Report Posted January 12, 2017 No such thing.....???? I have one right in front of me. Won't let me upload more pictures.!
baron_of_bass Posted January 12, 2017 Report Posted January 12, 2017 I think I remember that one. It was kind of the like the hifonics Maximus. Iirc it pretty much had 2 5k boards within the same heatsink. Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.