Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone playing this.? Man I suck. I really haven't played much of anything in a long long time but I'm online getting killed at a rapid pace if anyone wants to play.

Killerblues515 is me

Posted

i always play the campaign on the hardest level. that is sort of like online play. makes the game last longer too. how long is the campaign? if it is long then i am thinking of getting it. most games like that have a short campaign as the game is mainly made for online play

Posted

I'm not sure how long it is but I have played some of it. It's fucking spectacular. Wow. I'll get the hang of it. I have played battlefield since the beginning on pc.

Posted

Ive been thinking of getting also. Is it worth it to get the special edition one? Anyone know?

Posted

The difference is some cool skins and some weapons. The game is badass. I'm getting better lol. I still suck. But it's a blast so whatever

Posted

PC you homos lol Steve, Brian and I are playing later tonight.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Ill pick it up soon david,.. ill look ya up bro...

Hell yeah bro. Hit me up when you get it.

I'd get the pc version if I had a pc. Maybe after I get my house done I'll build a badass pc

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 1118 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...