94 Suzuki Sidekick JLX (Daughters first vehicle, AGM & big 3 done)

Looking good. Getting close.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

All i can say is.... It done and its fucking amazing! 76 hrs in 6 days, I am going to bed!!!! I will write up a summary tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the support guys, your interest helped keep me going. (all 4 of you) lol ZZZZzzzzzzz

Looks good, should be nice

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

AWESOME!!!!! Get some sleep and cant wait to hear it tomorrow.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Well its tomorrow already!!!! Lets hear it man..... lol

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Patients... loading pics. No videos yet, will take a video when my daughter and i take it for a test ride. I live in a townhouse style neighborhood so NO wanging hear, its in the by-laws and i could get fined. LOL 

Man i love my DD-1, best tool i own. This was about 1 pm yesterday. Everything is set for SQ, the more i do builds the more i learn toward this ideal set up. Loud is great, but when you demo and people are amazed at all the notes they can hear in songs they are use to but never hear.... Tha'ts what i am after these days. Never plan to compete but a great feeling to know my knowledge and experience has gotten me to this point. Especially in POS rides like this & the Lancer. Also learning how  different each vehicles acoustics are and how it affects tuning and sound waves.

IMG_2763_zps0npq2z65.jpg 

The Pioneer DEH-X7800 is a advanced HU with a lot of great features for $105. Easy to navigate thru, much more so than the 80-PRS even though its not as complex of a HU as the 80-PRS  is,i would highly recommend it. It is 2 models down from the 80-PRS, you can run it standard or active. I choose standard because of the Kick Panel and rear fill. Thought it would be easier to tune that way. Standard mode still gives you some great crossover options just not the ability to band-pass. I used the amp to accomplish that. Notice heater control knobs are on, i am waiting for the switch to show up to install then i will put them on.HU was clean up to 60/62 where my 80-PRS is clean 62/62. But that doesn't matter as long as i know where clipping is.

IMG_2770_zpshlgpu9nh.jpg

Archived