Reid841 Posted November 22, 2016 Report Posted November 22, 2016 I am looking for someone to design a enclosure for a Fi SP4 15. I built an enclosure, but I'm sure the sub can sound a lot better in a properly built enclosure for my vehicle. I guess PWK no longer make enclosure designs, so I'm looking for someone to either provide the blueprint or build the enclosure.
Smoove Posted November 22, 2016 Report Posted November 22, 2016 https://www.facebook.com/LoudEZDBDesigns/?fref=ts just one of many 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Reid841 Posted November 22, 2016 Author Report Posted November 22, 2016 thank you. I just came across a old forum from this sight that was comparing a PWK Design with a RAY design. I could not find anything for a "RAY Design" online. Does he have a website?
8ten8 Posted November 22, 2016 Report Posted November 22, 2016 "Car Audio Fabrication" can draw you plans. I've used him twice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.