Sonic Electronix

I couldn't agree LESS with the last part.

BUt to each his own...

Is any actuall "building" being done on this here "build" yet? Or do I have to break out the "Talk is cheap banner"?

Its all coming together... Ordered my alternator from Powermaster the other day. Subs should be here anyday now.

If it was a smaller build, I would do it myself. If it was a simple box for like 4 15s or even like 12 12s Id build it myself. But when just the wood alone, not including any resin, vinyl, or adhesives, cost $600, Id rather not risk it. And I dont have any of the tools either. You expect me to build this entire big with a jig saw and a drill? Dont have an air compressor... Hell, I really dont even have anywhere for the tools or equipment to be. As it is, Im not even having the subs shipped directly to my house since its going to take up so much space.

And I feel like having it done sometime this year... Ive been pretty busy lately driving back and forth to Tampa, getting things at my community college wrapped up, getting things at USF set up, finding a place to live, etc. I wouldnt even really have all that much time to work on it.

You guys can complain all you want, but its not yours, and most of you arent ever going to even hear it or see it anyway.

You guys can complain all you want, but its not yours, and most of you arent ever going to even hear it or see it anyway.

I definatley want to see this...I am glad I am in FLA.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I agree with amatt if all your gonna do is add negative comments then stay out...you guys are getting out of hand with the bashing. if it starts again we will start issuing some 3 day vacations.

GL on everything monk...cant wait to see the build

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived