Wehan Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 Wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with this unit and what they had to say about it? Speciffically the Android Auto but any other points are gladly welcomed. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_107543_Pioneer-AVH-4200NEX.html
mothra Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 good unit but AA and AC are not worth the additional price tag, better off with the 4800. it's the same unit minus AA and AC. right now you need to plugged in to fully use either. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Wehan Posted November 27, 2016 Author Report Posted November 27, 2016 I specifically want AA. That's why I specifically asked about the user experience with AA and this head unit. I might wait untill next year when AA is supposed to get wifi functionality, if they do it at the same price point I'll be all in.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.