Sonic Electronix

Rattle from inside the sub box? [UPDATE: Tinsel Slap Issue fixed with Felt Pads]

Figured it was something with a driver. You've gotten those leads hot. I would get recones comin if was you.

It was strange that it was only one spot of the tinsel area that had problems. It should be fine now that I have the felt pads under there right? the other tinsel leads showed no signs of tinsel rub/slap. Everything was tuned with an o-scope and I only listen to decaf music (mostly no clipping).

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Figured it was something with a driver. You've gotten those leads hot. I would get recones comin if was you.

It was strange that it was only one spot of the tinsel area that had problems. It should be fine now that I have the felt pads under there right? the other tinsel leads showed no signs of tinsel rub/slap. Everything was tuned with an o-scope and I only listen to decaf music (mostly no clipping).

The problem is that the damage is already done. Now it's just a waiting game on when the damage will finish it off.

Archived