Bosch alternator upgrade

Hi

I live in the UK and have a vauxhall astra h 2008 1.6 petrol. I was wondering if there is any company which are able to supply me with a high output alt as my standard one is 90A i belive i have tries singer alternators but they do not make one for my vehickle.

Would there be a company that could possible upgrade my one to 200A or any one who sell them

All help appreciated

Hi

I live in the UK and have a vauxhall astra h 2008 1.6 petrol. I was wondering if there is any company which are able to supply me with a high output alt as my standard one is 90A i belive i have tries singer alternators but they do not make one for my vehickle.

Would there be a company that could possible upgrade my one to 200A or any one who sell them

All help appreciated

I looked around and the best I could find was sadly on eBay.

120A: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ASTRA-G-1-4-1-6-1-8-2-0-PETROL-120A-HIGH-OUTPUT-NEW-ALTERNATOR-1998-05-/272059220866?hash=item3f57fe4382:g:IkUAAOSwnipWWY~y

Edit: I doubt the 120A rating, it seems like a cheapo, but apparently the guy runs a shop called Andy's Auto Parts so I'm unsure as to if this is genuine or just regular chinese crap.

check with DC Power Inc, Mechman, US Alternators, JS Ultimate, Ohio Gen. That's just a few that are on my mind at the time. Send them emails, it will likely get farther than trying to find what you need on their websites

Archived