knowledge Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 sick ass build! that tv is crazy big! and i wanna see more! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Dale Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 Really impressive fiberglass work....The girl is hot imo
slapmaster Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 sorry guys no more update pix. the shop was getting so many cars shiped in from atl, the owner packed up and relocated to atl. i could have went but, i'm a cardiology tech and i did not want to quit my day job. i'll get update pix when i go visit some time soon.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 sorry guys no more update pix. the shop was getting so many cars shiped in from atl, the owner packed up and relocated to atl. i could have went but, i'm a cardiology tech and i did not want to quit my day job. i'll get update pix when i go visit some time soon. thats funny,i drive 7 hours myself to get my stuff installed in the atl. .FTMFW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.