Jump to content

I am an idiot with speakers please help XP


dudeogo

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an old 1st gen Orion HCCA 225 amp sitting around and I figured I should make use of it. What is a good speaker setup for me? 400 watts @ 1 ohm. I was thinking 4 single 4 10" Speakers.

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

 

Posted

I have an old 1st gen Orion HCCA 225 amp sitting around and I figured I should make use of it. What is a good speaker setup for me? 400 watts @ 1 ohm. I was thinking 4 single 4 10" Speakers.

Get a couple of 10's, dual voice coils low power (sundown makes some good ones here to fit this bill).

Get a box made and call it a day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...