Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can't decide


Recommended Posts

Posted

Currently I have 2 5TH GEN TYPE R 12S that have been great. Now I'm to the point that I want a Lil more ooomph. My enclosure is ported and built to the car using the spare tire wheel well as most of the enclosure. I'm sitting at around 4 cubes net and tuned in the 34hz range....I think. Anyway I have been looking at either Soundqubed Hds312s, American Bass Xfl or Xrs 12s. I will have an Alpine Mrx m110 amp to each sub. Don't want to change the enclosure so trying to find a sub that will work best in what I got built.

Posted

Currently I have 2 5TH GEN TYPE R 12S that have been great. Now I'm to the point that I want a Lil more ooomph. My enclosure is ported and built to the car using the spare tire wheel well as most of the enclosure. I'm sitting at around 4 cubes net and tuned in the 34hz range....I think. Anyway I have been looking at either Soundqubed Hds312s, American Bass Xfl or Xrs 12s. I will have an Alpine Mrx m110 amp to each sub. Don't want to change the enclosure so trying to find a sub that will work best in what I got built.

For what you're trying to work with... maybe Fi Alpha's? But really, if you want more oomph.. you want dual Fi X's. If you want more, don't try to half ass it is the best advice I can give. Changing the enclosure is not a big deal.

Posted

What amp/s are you running now? Whats the specs on the port in your current box?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

No vs threads please

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...