Well I got a MotoKrzr. It only does that when my battery is completely dead, and I mean COMPLETELY dead. Like when it dies cause I don't like charging it :D it'll shut off then when i go to turn it back on the keypad will flash like you said and it just won't turn on, like you said. Hopefully problem solved! :) Does it even charge or have you tried that yet?

Derp.

Well I got a MotoKrzr. It only does that when my battery is completely dead, and I mean COMPLETELY dead. Like when it dies cause I don't like charging it :D it'll shut off then when i go to turn it back on the keypad will flash like you said and it just won't turn on, like you said. Hopefully problem solved! :) Does it even charge or have you tried that yet?

It doesnt do anything when I plug it in =/.

Also it keeps flashing until I take the battery out, not just once.

My best bet would be is the phone is shot :( like you suggested at first. By chance did it take a bath at all? :D

Nope, I was just using It and then I got a message. MY phone froze, shut off, and then it started doing this.... =/

I bet it is, I really only care becasue it has some numbers in it =/

Well with my Krzr I had to get the software on it upgraded. Maybe the Razr needs to get software upgrades to? Or is it just the Krzr? Cause mine froze, shut off and started back up before I had it upgraded. Other than that your gonna probably have to take it to your Dealer and have them look at it.

Derp.

Well with my Krzr I had to get the software on it upgraded. Maybe the Razr needs to get software upgrades to? Or is it just the Krzr? Cause mine froze, shut off and started back up before I had it upgraded. Other than that your gonna probably have to take it to your Dealer and have them look at it.

Yea I think Ill just bring it in, thanks dude.