What Who Are The Loudest Dc Subs?

sactownstang

how about with 9000 watts and 4 batterys the lvl 4 can get to 150?

I think with 9000 watts, "the lvl4" will start to smoke... if you have a few that can share that power, should be no problem.

edit: ...with a good box

Thats His DC DEMO Truck....

HIS OWN SPL VAN.....HAS RE MT's IN IT!....HE MAKES LV5 18's....

SO IF THERE OFF THE HOOK WHY DOESNT HE DUMP THE RE's AND ROCK THE LV5 18's....?

Thats why i say I dont think There SPL Monster's...

Freddy had 4 DC 18's...LV5's IIRC with 10k+ in a WALL In is Ext-Cab Chevy and couldn't Pull a 150...

They sound Good and Get Low...but i wouldnt use them for SPL....There High Quality No doubt....

And All built By hand...So there Not Bad subs By ANY means!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Thats His DC DEMO Truck....

HIS OWN SPL VAN.....HAS RE MT's IN IT!....HE MAKES LV5 18's....

SO IF THERE OFF THE HOOK WHY DOESNT HE DUMP THE RE's AND ROCK THE LV5 18's....?

Thats why i say I dont think There SPL Monster's...

Freddy had 4 DC 18's...LV5's IIRC with 10k+ in a WALL In is Ext-Cab Chevy and couldn't Pull a 150...

They sound Good and Get Low...but i wouldnt use them for SPL....There High Quality No doubt....

And All built By hand...So there Not Bad subs By ANY means!

thats a question you would have to ask him
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Interesting that he's not even running DC. With the LV5s coming out and able to handle a lot more power, might start seeing better numbers out there?

the euros have got some nice numbers off the dc subs! so i have seen on other forums

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

first off rusty ran mt's last year because lvl 5's were not made yet, and he still doesn't have any available for himself.

second my truck if you know anything at all my truck peaks at 56, 57hz so having tuning at 32hz and still be able to do a 152 is pretty damn good i would say. and i had one amp shuting off so when i would burp it was with only 2 subs and 5krms.

your truck elvis peaks out alot lower then mine so you can have the low tuning and have a system that is still efficient.

last year i had 4 lvl 4 15's and was burping a high 154's and how loud were you with 6 15's?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived