Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 are the tweeters you are referring too part of the 6 3/4" component set? Yes they are this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
MrSkippyJ Posted December 22, 2016 Report Posted December 22, 2016 ah gotcha. the only trouble i think you will have is finding a pair of 4x10s that will handle the same power your component speakers will. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 ah gotcha. the only trouble i think you will have is finding a pair of 4x10s that will handle the same power your component speakers will. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_76274_Kicker-KSC410-41KSC4104.html Close as I found this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
moh.vze.com Posted December 22, 2016 Report Posted December 22, 2016 I think you should just invest in a high quality front door component set and run off a 2 channel amp and ditch the rear component speakers. But then again, more speakers = louder ^.^ I have a set of 6.5's in my rear deck that I often turn on just to get loud. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 I think you should just invest in a high quality front door component set and run off a 2 channel amp and ditch the rear component speakers. But then again, more speakers = louder ^.^ I have a set of 6.5's in my rear deck that I often turn on just to get loud. I would like to replace all 4 and the stock tweets. And I'm hoping this mb quart amp can do the job for them this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 So what is the final verdict here guys this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
MrSkippyJ Posted December 22, 2016 Report Posted December 22, 2016 im not a huge fan of MB quart these days, not even close to what it used to be but that amp and speaker combo should be fine. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 im not a huge fan of MB quart these days, not even close to what it used to be but that amp and speaker combo should be fine. Cool.. THANK YOU GUYS !! I'm gonna order now I might have a couple follow up questions while installing and I think I added you all that have helped me Sorry I was a hassle I just have a long way to go from here and I know this is the place I want to learn from this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
moh.vze.com Posted December 22, 2016 Report Posted December 22, 2016 Don't forget to use your SMD discount for sonicselectronixs ~_~ I think it was like 5% discount or something everytime I buy from them. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Wannabe Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 Don't forget to use your SMD discount for sonicselectronixs ~_~ I think it was like 5% discount or something everytime I buy from them. I messaged you this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done 95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7 Xs power d3400 Singer 275amp alternator Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders Sundown SAE-1500d Mbquart onyx OA800.4 Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner Xenon 10k Blue HIDs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.