Last night (4-25-08) at around 8:30pm a new person was brought into this world. His name is Charles William Buys (named after my dad and I). He weighed in at 8 pounds 13oz. I can't remember the length, but all the nurses were commenting on how big a baby he is. I don't have any pics, yet, as I left from work and went straight to the hospital yesterday. Brandy had to have a C Section due to the baby not dropping and her not dilating like she should be. She stay at 4cm for 12+ hours. They manually broke her water and induced labor, which still seemed like it took forever.

When the baby was pulled out, he waved to everybody. Then proceeded to piss on everybody standing around him (nurses and doctor). Luckily I was standing on the other side of the curtain looking over.

He is quiet as hell. Only time he seems to start crying is when other babies start. I believe he is feeling them to stfu since when they quit he quits and lays back with a smartassed grin on his face. Like he owns the whole room.

I'll get pics a.s.a.p. I have to go pick up my new amp in a few, then go back to the hospital to spend some time with him and Brandy.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

congrats!!! every1 is having babies it seems like ^_^

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Thanks all. I did forget to mention that he did come early. He was not due until the 7th of next month. Brandy had to go into the ER Thursday night due to contractions and some other problems. She had told me earlier that day that they were going to induce labor next Tuesday due to high blood pressure. Anyways, he is 10 days early and healthy. Had a little problem with his sugar levels being low, but that was taken care of on the first feeding. He and she is now trying to get the breast feeding thing down pat and it seems to be going real good.

My other baby will be arriving at around 1pm today. It is a soundstream xxx-4000d amplifier. Downgrading from the 6500d for a little while.

So 2 babies in 2 days. Life is good, I think.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia