MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i got 2 noise tickets, 1st one was $130 cause i had to go to cort and 2nd was $50 i just had to pay that ticket, but when i drive im always lookin in my rear views and i keep my remote in my hand the hole time im driveing so if i see a cop i can hit acc for a min and then back to bumpin, i understand a noise ordanance(sp) but if someones drivein like on the highway threw town i wouldn't give a shit but ina resodencial(sp) area were ppl tryin to sleep and someone ridein down by there playin there music loud as shit at 2am i can picture a ticket but if its from 10am to 10pm i think ppl should get that much time atleast cause as much as most guys put into there systems i'll be damn if i aint gunna see what it will do every now and then

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i'll be damn if i aint gunna see what it will do every now and then

squintnoeswerdrun.gif

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

"You gotta pay to play"

-My Quote

ahaha

$82.50 here in Florida

im not really sure wat it is here in arkansas

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

I was going to film a clip....when my camera gets its ass working and when the timing is right....just get up side by side with a cop..especially now that its spring/summer they'll have their windows down. Ill just bust like a almost full tilt burp riding next to him then just get his reaction on tape. BARRRRHHH! Excuse me sir what was that about you have to have ur music turned down noise ordiances..sorry officier i accidently hit a setting on my cd player and it turned the LOUD on which i usually have off....didnt mean to do that.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

i got 2 noise tickets, 1st one was $130 cause i had to go to cort and 2nd was $50 i just had to pay that ticket, but when i drive im always lookin in my rear views and i keep my remote in my hand the hole time im driveing so if i see a cop i can hit acc for a min and then back to bumpin, i understand a noise ordanance(sp) but if someones drivein like on the highway threw town i wouldn't give a shit but ina resodencial(sp) area were ppl tryin to sleep and someone ridein down by there playin there music loud as shit at 2am i can picture a ticket but if its from 10am to 10pm i think ppl should get that much time atleast cause as much as most guys put into there systems I'll be damn if I ain't gonna see what it will do every now and then!

hairtrick.gifthumbsupwink.gifbanana.gifafro.gif

I have a neighbor down the road (punk kid) that rolls by my house every night at 11 pm with his weak as system bumping. I think I might find myself parked in his driveway one night with a lil jon cd in hand . . . .

I would like a ticket to display but I don't have 100+ bucks to throw away for a piece of paper.

Thats called entrapment where Im from......

not to be a dick but good luck with that. my dad was a sheriff for over 25 years. most states have/had a entrapment law but it wil never stick.

i love hearing people say "if your a cop you have to tell me otherewise it is entrapment"

if that was the case then why are there "undercover busts" all the time.

----reference's----

meade916