piti_rocks Posted March 2, 2017 Author Report Posted March 2, 2017 So today I got my Lupo back from winter break. I cant start the rebuild of the back yet, because I have to use it as daily driver. My buddy mounting the good tires. Me getting the lithium back in. Ahhhh finally back in my garden after 5 months. ?
piti_rocks Posted March 26, 2017 Author Report Posted March 26, 2017 Well today I finally installed the hights. A few days ago I 3D printed a housing fpr my tweeters. (I uploaded this picture 3 times the right way, somehow it roatates. Just deal with it ) Then I screwed them to the dasboard (the preowner did that too, so I didnt mind) And mounted a small amp for them
piti_rocks Posted September 28, 2017 Author Report Posted September 28, 2017 So my door exploded a few days ago. ? There were a few changes, but I forgot about my thread here.
WalledSonic Posted September 28, 2017 Report Posted September 28, 2017 lol nice! Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.