Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

Some one gots it bad counting hours and mins. Can't wait I see like a kid at xmas good stuff

this is damn right as good as christmas, i cant wait...:)

nations dinner right, im about ready to get the addy, ima leave in exactly 5 hours...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

this is damn right as good as christmas, i cant wait...:)

nations dinner right, im about ready to get the addy, ima leave in exactly 5 hours...:D

Puts a smile on my face to see you so happy, I wish i can go and see my buddies install it for ya.. but i have soccer practice (u10 girls)... if anything goes wrong just PM me you have 1 year warranty....Wait i just got off the phone with Kimo i might go after all WOO HOO i just want to see your face :o damn that's loud!) :D i want more... :wub: i love my amp.... -_- Damn i wish i had more money for more power...... See ya around 7:30 :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Puts a smile on my face to see you so happy, I wish i can go and see my buddies install it for ya.. but i have soccer practice (u10 girls)... if anything goes wrong just PM me you have 1 year warranty....Wait i just got off the phone with Kimo i might go after all WOO HOO i just want to see your face :o damn that's loud!) :D i want more... :wub: i love my amp.... -_- Damn i wish i had more money for more power...... See ya around 7:30 :lol:

ok sounds good, idk what size allen i need, so ill bring a few different sizes, i have the flashlight, electrical tape, and wire cuter/crimper/stripper thing allready in the truck, anything else i need?

and i looked on yahoo yellow pages and "nations diner" does not show up at all

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok sounds good, idk what size allen i need, so ill bring a few different sizes, i have the flashlight, electrical tape, and wire cuter/crimper/stripper thing allready in the truck, anything else i need?

don't trip. I'm rolling too. We'll have tools with us. Which means we should have the allens covered.

We will also bring some tools.. but that should be good. we also have the allens...... Google( Nations) don't use the diner it's their right off the freeway next to IN and Out

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

ok, so what exactly should i bring??? and ima pull the cap out today so you dont laugh too much, lol

and thanks for the address

bring all that stuff that you posted.... better safe than sorry,,,

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

bring all that stuff that you posted.... better safe than sorry,,,

ok, and i have the 3rd battery, but im not putting it in yet until i order some 0 gauge wire, so ill have some 4 gauge wire for you, and its not much slack of wire so hopefully the shit will fit, (best buy ftl)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived