Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

got pics logan???

nope too cheap for pics, i will have pics tommorro, they gave me some advice on makin my box louder too, a possible 4-6 db's louder....so you will have progress pics tommorro and some of the amp for sure, lets just say...this amp is bulletproof, took a ride home beating like a champ

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

nope too cheap for pics, i will have pics tommorro, they gave me some advice on makin my box louder too, a possible 4-6 db's louder....so you will have progress pics tommorro and some of the amp for sure, lets just say...this amp is bulletproof, took a ride home beating like a champ

thats always a great thing.

when i spoke with alen about them he spoke very highly of them.

i actually thought about grabbing one up, but im to broke right now.

truck payment FTMFL!!!!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

seriously tho, those guys are fuckin sick ass people, they gave me tips from there experiences to better me...ill definetly be pounding for the grassvalley show, they were insanely nice, and we were there for over an hour talkin about what i could do, how i could do it, what i could expect, etc.

with a little tweaking ill be bassracing 139.9 no prob, resin, cornerbead, aero port, gallon of fiberglass....all comming soon

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats always a great thing.

when i spoke with alen about them he spoke very highly of them.

i actually thought about grabbing one up, but im to broke right now.

truck payment FTMFL!!!!!!

im more then happy with it, its half the size of that shitwood and packs a mean ass punch

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

seriously tho, those guys are fuckin sick ass people, they gave me tips from there experiences to better me...ill definetly be pounding for the grassvalley show, they were insanely nice, and we were there for over an hour talkin about what i could do, how i could do it, what i could expect, etc.

with a little tweaking ill be bassracing 139.9 no prob, resin, cornerbead, aero port, gallon of fiberglass....all comming soon

i bet you had a big ass smile on your face at least half of the ride back.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

cograts you make a good choice now you can drop that crapwood amp off the roof also :lol: or use it as a pin-jata spelling??? :D

none, takin it back to bestbuy for a refund, bought a warrenty on it, so ill prolly be stuck with in store credit, but im always sure i can find something there...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i bet you had a big ass smile on your face at least half of the ride back.

lets just say air forces with the old amp was decently loud, this puts it to shame, tbh i was kinda disapointed at first, but i guess i had the wrong song selection cause when that song came up....i literally got a damn!!

even set off a few alarms in the parking lot while we were testing the amp...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived