Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

so i think i will go with a zx2500.1, they are under-rated correct? so ill for sure be seeing at least 1250 to each sub?

I've seen a couple birthsheets in the 29xxwatts range. The lowest I recall was 2700watts. The Colossus will give you a little more power (about 500watts) and its a solid amp. Is it worth the extra money to you?

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I've seen a couple birthsheets in the 29xxwatts range. The lowest I recall was 2700watts. The Colossus will give you a little more power (about 500watts) and its a solid amp. Is it worth the extra money to you?

i would love the extra power yes....but i wont have enuf in time, but i think the kicker is a good amp, solid amp, and will do good for me.....can som1 (and ill look too) keep an eye out for a cheap zx2500.1 used or not, in good condition for cheap...thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=49115

Hes got two ZX2500.1's for sale, $450 each shipped or something around that price. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

any1 have any problems with the kicker gettin hot?? it will have plenty of ventilation, just wanna be able to slam for a long long time before i have issues

I haven't heard of any problems with other peoples Kicker amps getting hot, only if you do full gain on it. :lol: :lol: :lol: (other forum member here, not naming em)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

He actually has them for $380 for local pickup. You should check it out Logan. Modesto's not too far is it ;)

nop, i go down south almost every week for work, i might be able to make a stop in modesto.....now hurry up and get here tax return

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived