Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

hell with that, she is usually my dd, lol

she is usually hella cool about the drinking and all, she says she knows if she tells me not too im goin to do it anyway, she just wants to know im safe

she likes loud, but not spl loud, she is a sq woman, idk i might bring her, just dont wanna hear the bitchin the whole time...shes cool and all, just not set up for spl..:P

Women love bass ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Women love bass ;)

never said she didnt, she does, but not a strait up ima hurt u bass, lol

idk we will see, i might talk her into going to the santa clara show the weekend after that, my 1st show i kinda wanna do alone.....:P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

WHY????

i want to enter a honda- how would i go about doing so? who do i have to contact??

bass race either 129 or 139

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

odds are i cant go now

All this talk and now your going to pass!!!????? <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

WHY????

i want to enter a honda- how would i go about doing so? who do i have to contact??

bass race either 129 or 139

-Drew

as team bassick knows ford was messin with me again, told me my starter was goin bad, but not bad enuf for them to replace (i have a 100k bumper to bumper warrenty) today wont start at all, check the batteries, both were 13.2 volts, not high but enuf to start it, ended up having to tow it, they said the starter is bad and because THEY didnt take action sooner 3 of the 8 injectors are fubar'd, idk if i will have it by next saturday and dont know if ill be able to get the box finished now...:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

pull the box out before they start workin on it so u can be workin on the box while they are workin on the x

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

pull the box out before they start workin on it so u can be workin on the box while they are workin on the x

i can go get it and work on it, but even if the box is done, i wont have a truck to try it out in.. :wacko:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

it honestly shouldn't take a week to get a new starter in and replace the fuel injectors... theres wat 8 injectors that should take like an hour to fix and then the starter shouldn't even come close to an hour to replace i just love how dealerships take there sweet time wit shit... thats why i do all my own work on my car... the only time i take it in is for internals

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

it honestly shouldn't take a week to get a new starter in and replace the fuel injectors... theres wat 8 injectors that should take like an hour to fix and then the starter shouldn't even come close to an hour to replace i just love how dealerships take there sweet time wit shit... thats why i do all my own work on my car... the only time i take it in is for internals

yea i know WAY too long if u ask me, but what am i gonna do, its underwarrenty and i dont have time to deal with it, i got a rental tho, so ill take it back with little to no tread

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived