Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

well its about 3 weeks early but, may 17th grass valley, ca...db drag/bassrace 1x event....not i wanna try something different with this thread, ill keep editing this first post with the people that will be there, but as you post whether you are going or not, ill put your screen name, next to the vehicle you will be entering, that way people can put a vehicle, to a username...:) i think its a good idea, and ill try to stay on top of it so here we go....early but think it should be posted..:)

1) loganberry-05 excursion

2) precisionaudio916-00' Escalade Gold

3) spl explorer- 94' Xploder Red

4) XtremeSpl-03 ford focus

5) Jack-92 GEO METRO

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i just may compete in that one ;-)

keep us updated! i got hommies up there i can room with for a good weekend trip ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i just may compete in that one ;-)

keep us updated! i got hommies up there i can room with for a good weekend trip ^_^

-Drew

want me to put ur name down? cause idk if ur a maybe be there, or maybe compete, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i'll keep you posted as the time draws near-

i want to steal nabeels 15s and bxi 1606 and 1/2 wall my summit ;-)

temp wall ftl- but it might put up enough numbers to entertain me for the day lol

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived