Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used the FT1XOVER passive crossovers, 5 khz High pass 12db/oct slope, for each tweeter and switched my RF T400-4 to AP since it would not be in use.  I also DD-1 the amp and Audio Control Matrix line driver properly.  (I do have a CC-1 as well BTW)  Since then they have been cutting off way before clipping and I've adjusted the levels down some and still no luck.  Now a new problem has arisen where my iPod will click on and off when playing at high volume.  I wasn't sure if this is linked.  Any suggestions?  I was thinking about just using a separate amp for the tweeters, but don't want the expense.  Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1145 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...