groundpounder2k2 Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Well.........................here is where mine is going clicky......................................... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 What would be awesome is getting paid AND the check on the same day. i got my 6 hundo in my account today...........and i get Paid tomorrow at my full time job.........and friday at my part time... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 guys this thread is for............... the goodies your gonna buy...............not to bitch about gas..........to be honest im sick of hearing about it......but start a gas rant thread.................leave it out of this one... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 so whay ima do now is go through this thread and delete.....what dont pretain to post #1 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
darvex Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Did anyone hear about that guy in Utah with 6 wives, and 17 kids getting $9300 back? Well, even if that was true how much is this stimulus program really going to help. I know my household has been spinning its' wheels for several months. I plan on switching from steak to rice and beans, and soon.
Aaron813 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Did anyone hear about that guy in Utah with 6 wives, and 17 kids getting $9300 back? Well, even if that was true how much is this stimulus program really going to help. I know my household has been spinning its' wheels for several months. I plan on switching from steak to rice and beans, and soon.So are you buying more race carts
darvex Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 I'm ready to race, just can't seem to face the pump. It's about a 100 bucks in fuel to go out for 30 minutes of total seat time right now. That's my own fault for living in the middle of no where I guess.
Aaron813 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 I'm ready to race, just can't seem to face the pump. It's about a 100 bucks in fuel to go out for 30 minutes of total seat time right now. That's my own fault for living in the middle of no where I guess.Herd that i have a 125 shifter and a KT 100 You run alchy
audiofanaticz Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 my check should be the start of my wall... hopefully... No job so I got the time, just need more wiring and lots of w00d.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.